[TenTec] Successful Upgrade of Old Jupiter

Ken Scheper kenshep at one.net
Tue Sep 30 23:08:40 EDT 2008

Can someone give ALL of us Jupiter owners a ...1,2,3...process. All of this
PLD file stuff, etc.. doesn't get it.

I'd like a definite procedure list from Ten-Tec on how it works, and needs
to be done.  I'm hearing horror stories about blank screens, etc...   Too
many variables for me to be comfortable with.

Do I need to download direct?  If so, how? Give me a procedure list.
(e.g.plug A into B, do this or that, hit this button, etc...) Let's make it
user friendly, not a darn puzzle.

Lets dumb it down a bit for us non-computer techies.... I will take the
step, but only when I know I won't screw my radio up.  I've just recovered
from an IE8 debacle....FYI... don't load the 8 Beta!  Some sites want it,
but the normal sites don't, and won't support it. What a mess!
73
Ken

Ken Scheper
President