[TenTec] Orion (original) For Sale

jmalloy jmalloy at stny.rr.com
Mon Sep 29 22:50:14 EDT 2008

For Sale: Orion (the original version) with antenna tuner (the LDG internal
Orion tuner) and 705 microphone. This rig has the modifications suggested by
Ten-Tec for the band scope (done by me).  Rig is a 9.5 out of 10 and comes
with the Ten-Tec additional parts bag and manual.  All this can be yours for
the amazing low price of $2300 plus shipping!

I'm letting it go due to financial exigencies.  Currently in use; if you'd
like to hear it on the air, let me know and we can arrange a sked if the
aether allows.

73,

Joe, W2RBA