[TenTec] Successful Upgrade of Old Jupiter

n4py at arrl.net n4py at arrl.net
Mon Sep 29 20:38:48 EDT 2008

I do not have the new memory chip in my Jupiter.  I installed the PLD update
and then installed version 1.30.  It does not have the CW keyboard feature
or CW decoder in it.  I thought I could load 1.30 to get the CW keyboard and
decoder and lose AM and FM, and then go back to 1.29 if I wanted AM and FM.
But both versions have AM and FM and no CW keyboard or decoder.  Has anybody
been successful getting the CW decoder and keyboard working without getting
the new memory chip?  What am I missing?

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635