[TenTec] How to sell an Omni VII

Carter k8vt at ameritech.net
Sun Aug 9 15:59:20 PDT 2009

Curt wrote:

>  How do folks accomplish closing sale on such an expensive item
>  without being hounded (or worse sued) a year later by someone who
>  burned up the finals attempting to operate without any load?  Or
>  being victimized by a fake money order?  Is a hold-harmless contract
>  of any value?  It just seems too complex to be worthwhile.

Curt,
You're right -- it IS too complex to be worthwhile. Therefore, I will
take it off your hands for free...and even promise not to sue you.

P.S.
The above was said with tongue firmly in cheek.

As to money orders, check with the issuer to make sure the M.O. is good
before you ship the radio. Also, even though it makes potential buyers
nervous, if you are that concerned about it, advertise the radio as "As Is".

Finally, and to state the obvious, possibly you could find a -local- buyer.

Good luck with your sale.