[TenTec] Centurion 422 Amp HV - 2800 V S/B 3100???

k2dp at charter.net k2dp at charter.net
Fri Dec 4 21:01:55 PST 2009

HI Joe,
Interesting comments on this issue !

73,
Dave
----- Original Message -----
From: <k0bx at arrl.net>
To: <tentec at contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 1:05 PM
Subject: [TenTec] Centurion 422 Amp HV - 2800 V S/B 3100???

I have an older Centurion 422 Amp. About a 1996 build date.
My Plate Voltage shows 2800 Volts no load.
The manual said it should be 3100 Volts.

One of my buddies, K2DP, just replaced his transformer in his 422. 2800
Volts. Other guys in our DX club said 2800 volts is what they see too.

I am just wondering if the manual is incorrect or maybe a change happened to
increase the HV in the 422B model.

Thanks
Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!

Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.