[TenTec] logikey

Glenn AE0Q gm5bkc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 23:16:24 EST 2009

Hi Steve,

  I've had the Super CMOS III (kit version of the K5) for 13 years and
also the older K4 that they sold..  They are great keyers and work
well with almost any radio.  They both have anough memories for any
contesting, and are very smooth with any paddle.  Can't recommend one
highly enough!!

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 9:00 PM,  <W1dxh at aol.com> wrote:
> anyone using the logikey k5 with the Orion? I would like to hear your
> thoughts on this. Just getting back into the cw mode and would like to  participate
> in some CW contests and thought about getting one of these. Thanks  for any
> info.
>
> 73,
> Steve W1DXH

"Remember, any tool can be the right tool!"   Red Green

 AE0Q / V31RY              ex: GM5BKC, ZB2WZ, SV0WY, WA0VPK
 ae0q at arrl.net      --SOWP 5558-M, ARRL LM, QCWA LM, OOTC, NCVA--
http://www.radiotipsandtales.com