[TenTec] Centurion 422 Bias Circuit

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Thu Feb 5 09:08:08 EST 2009

I just received a 422 Centurion. My question is:
How do I determine if the newer Bias circuit is installed?? This
circuit cuts off the bias when the rig is in transmit but is in idle.

QSL review from 1994 S/N 10A10091 had the old bias circuit and they
indicated that the newer one had the modifiy circuit.
My S/N is 80A10042. But no date of purchase was indicated in the
manual. Any ideas? Any ideas on when the 80A10042 was built?

Still waiting for a few things before I turn it on.

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without my permission.