[TenTec] Ig drift on amps

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Sat Feb 7 15:37:11 EST 2009

It's possible that the fixed capacitors in the tuning network, C15 - C20,
are heating on the low bands, much like the problem that has been discussed
on this list regarding the fixed caps in the 238 tuner.  Another possibility
is heating in the L5, the core-wound coil which could get fairly hot under
long use which would change its inductance.

         Ron N6IE
      www.N6IE.com