[TenTec] 715 RF Processor

Doug Turnbull turnbull at net1.ie
Thu Feb 12 13:40:15 EST 2009

It would be most interesting to hear how this new RF Clipper is working with
the Orion and O2.    What settings are found to be best?   How is the
frequency range tailored?   Does one disable the internal speech processing
or still use it at a light level of SP = 2?   I am sure many of us are
interested in specific reports of its use with different TenTec radios or
even radios of other manufacture.  How much of an improvement is there
between the 715 and the O2 internal processor?  I will not get my processor
till summer when visiting the States but this is a must have for me if
reports are at all favourable.

73 Doug EI2CN