[TenTec] And STILL waiting...

M. Todd Miskel foamhand at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 22 00:26:18 EST 2009

Hiya all, my concern is with their not improving the NB, NR & AN performance or even seeming to care about it. They keep updating (in my opinion) trivial stuff such as a cursor on the sweep and minor agc tweaks etc. without addressing the more important stuff first. It's terrible to say this, but I am beginning to wish I had the $$$ for an IC-7800, as I have heard the NB, NR & AN functions are far superior. Sadly, I can.t afford $10,000 for a rig, so I guess I have the best I can afford, and it's paid for, so I will keep it for awhile. :) 73 - Todd