[TenTec] 422 HF Amp Input Low Pass Filter Board question

Tue Feb 24 23:22:58 PST 2009

Just some quick tests on my configuration, Omni VII and Centurion:

80M    3500      1.7
80M    3900      1.8
40M    7000      1.5
40M    7300      2.2
20M   14.00      1.1
20M   14.30      1.1
15M   21.10      1.2
10M   28.35      1.3

Numbers are at 100 watts out of the Omni VII.  Do note that the TUNE
adjustment on the amp does make and reflect changes to the SWR at seen at
the radio.

Numbers look about right to me.  Doesn't give the radio any problems as I
see.  Might change the length of the cable between the radio and the amp to
see if it improves anything.  Collins requires some 11 ft between the
transmitter and the 30L-1 amp.

73
Bob, K4TAX