[TenTec] Orion II - 2.041 XL is Posted
ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:11:11 PST 2009
There must be something wrong with me because my rigs aren't firmware
upgradable and I like them that way. I walk into the shack, turn one
on and have a qso with someone, just like I did when they were new.
There must be something wrong with me because a rig that's in a
continual state of flux would drive me up the wall.
rob / k5uj
p.s. I'm sure TenTec would be all over the reflector with updates if
it weren't for the fact that they:
1. Service decades of products
2. Make and sell a full line of ham products which almost no ham
manufacturer still does
3. Operate an injection mold business
4. Operate a container business
5. Design and build non-ham equipment
6. Design package and sell a line of kits.
If all Ten Tec did was make a few ham rig kits they would probably
have a much bigger presence here.
More information about the TenTec