[TenTec] Omni V upgrade --and WTB front pop up stand (bail)

Scott Sheppard scottsheppard at videotron.ca
Fri Jan 2 09:10:11 EST 2009

Thank you all for the replies...some very good ideas. I think the option
of engraving may offer the best results if the local shop can work that
small. A bit of white paint rubbed in and we're off...I hope. The radio
is mint so I am not inclined to make any changes that would take away
from its appearance as silly as it may sound.

The new keyboard idea had me going for a bit but it appears a
non-starter. Oh well...my big quest now is to try and find a front stand
for the old Omni A I have...anyone have a bail and front two feet they
are willing to part with? TT is out of them (for good? who knows?)...

73
scott VA3IED