[TenTec] FS: OMNI VI/OPT 3

Louis Ciotti lciotti at me.com
Fri Jan 16 09:22:31 EST 2009

Hi all,

Unfortunately with little time now and the need for some extra cash, I am regretfully putting my OMNI VI/OPT 3 up for sale.  Purchased used direct from TecTec on 7/2/08.  VERY VERY clean radio I would say it is near perfect.  No problems at all.  Very light use since I purchased it, used mostly RTTY and PSK31, but it has spent most of its time just listening.  Comes with Hand Mic, Matching Power Supply (961) and power cord.  Paid $1300 will let it go for $1150 + shipping and insurance. CONUS only please.

Photos located here:

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/Frozen001/OMNI%20VI/

Lou
K2LRV