[TenTec] Antenna question

Phil Sussman psussman at pactor.com
Thu Jan 22 00:03:36 EST 2009

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the help. I have a guy with a rig on the 2nd floor using home made
ladder line consisting of #12 wire spaced a 4in. Feedline runs perhaps 10 ft
before it splits off (corner fed) into the loop.

No balun at all. Fed right off the ladder line. I suspect the length of the
loop may have to be adjusted. Short of hanging line out of a second floor
window, I don't have a clue how to add more feed line.

73 de Phil - N8PS