[TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe

DW Holtman tubestuff at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 13:31:45 EST 2009

Dell,

Thank you for taking the time to send the setup information. However, it
still does not communicate. I did a master reset of the Omni with no change?

I have a couple of additional questions. The PCI serial card has two DB9
female connectors on it. Looking at the hardware information on Windows XP
it says they are COM-5 and Com-6. How do I tell which is which? I.E.: is the
cable hooked up to 5 or 6?

In TRX the setup manager (Parameters) on the right side there is a TRX Port
1 with a pull down box with all of the possible Com 5,6 etc connections.
Below this is another pull down box with Com 5, 6 etc. Which one is for the
communication port the cable is hooked up to my computer? What is the other
one for?

Thank you again for your help.

Best,
DW Holtman