[TenTec] TT 422 Amp Filiment Transformer Problem?.....reply

Al Sirois alsirois at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 9 09:51:59 PDT 2009

Thursday afternoon

1: Could be the mounting screws to the board need to be tightened, they have
only an intermitent
        ground connection (thermally).

2:  Where you were playing with the wires; maybe the solder joints have
become (cold soldered)
        and need to be heated up again and re-connected electrically sound.

It's a nice amp, wish I owned it.

Good luck, OM
Al Sirois, N1MHC/nnn0wna
East Boothbay, ME 04544-0002