[TenTec] Orion-1 problem

N4PY2 n4py2 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 25 17:11:36 PDT 2009

I have had a few intermittent problems with my Orion over the years.  I
always fixed them by removing the front panel on the Orion and unplugging
and then replugging the main connectors there.  Almost everything goes
through these connectors behind the front panel.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635