[TenTec] Orion and Titan 425 For Sale

George Skoubis geo.skoubis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 21:35:06 PDT 2009

Hi,

  I moved to a HOA neighborhood in AZ two years ago.

  With the prices of homes dropping like they have in the last year it
doesn't look like I'll be selling mine and moving to a non-HOA
neighborhood any time soon.  My neighbors are all active in their
backyards and there aren't any trees tall enough for high wire antennas yet.

  I'm going to sell my Orion and Titan 425 since they are just sitting
in the back of the closet.

  The Orion is a non AT one, it's had the Heil mic mod done.  I will
also be including an interface box I built, it plugs into the back panel
  DIN connector and has jacks for Left Audio Out, Right Audio Out, Line
In  and Foot switch.  There is also a serial connector that plugs into a
computer and keys FSK.  I'll be including the Heil Foot Swith as well.

  I'm asking $1800.00 for the Orion, shipping extra (I didn't save the
original box).

  The Titan 425 is the early model with the hi/lo fan speed switch on
the power supply.  I would prefer to sell the amp to someone in AZ since
it hasn't been used in 2 years and I would really prefer to deliver it
to someone in person so they can see that it works FB.  The Titan has a
N connector on the output as my wattmeter has N connectors (Struthers,
Navy version of Bird).  I would consider selling the wattmeter and
Andrew 1/2 flex hardline interconnects with the amp.  I'm asking
$1200.00 for the amp.

  If you would like photos or serial numbers contact me direct at
callsign at arrl.net and I will provide them.  I also have manuals for both.

Thanks,

George / KF9YR
North Phoenix