[TenTec] Orion 2.063Xg

John T. Fleming john at w3gqj.net
Tue May 19 05:40:28 PDT 2009

Yesterday while on a traffic net, someone dropped an annoying carrier into
the net. I was using the AF AGC since it seems to handle the noise from my
plasma TV better than the RF AGC. My antenna is under the shingles because
of the restrictions and the house wiring is in the attic because the house
is built on a slab. When I tried the AN, it had no effect. I then switched
to the RF AGC and it did its normal notching work. Has anyone noticed the
same effect? If others have the problem, I will send a note to ditsnbits.

73,

John