[TenTec] Still dumb

Todd (N0KMA) n0kma at att.net
Wed May 20 10:10:21 PDT 2009

After trying several different USB to serial adapters, i found one that
actually works %100 percent of the time.  I have tried literally dozens
of different brands with dozens of different chipsets and although they
would work with one piece of equipment they wouldn't work with another
or i would have limited functionality.  Here is a link to Tiger Direct
that carries them.  At $15 a piece i picked up a half a dozen of them
once i found out they worked as they should.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1104139&CatId=447

Todd
NØKMA