[TenTec] Ten Tec Advertizing

Dave Heil k8mn at frontiernet.net
Tue May 19 18:29:05 PDT 2009

M. Todd Miskel wrote:

> I have heard by the serious tech heads call the Ten Tec dragonball
> processor the "Tarball" as it is old technology.

Old technology?  I bought my Orion in 2003.  How old can the technology
be?  I have an old technology Collins 75A-3 with Universal Service
product detector.  It still works  very well.  I own a National HRO.
That's old technology.

> As much as many of us
> would like to still be in our 57 chevy's at the drive in getting
> served by waitresses on rollerskates, times have changed.

So my 2003 transceiver is now a '57 Chevy?  How much have times changed?

> The only
> thing in life that is constant is change, and we either must adapt to
> change, or perish.

If I don't change and buy something newer than my 2003 Orion, I'm going
to die?

Forgive me if I seem to have trouble accepting any of these statements.

Dave Heil K8MN