[TenTec] Ten Tec Advertizing

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Tue May 19 21:25:25 PDT 2009

Thanks... that makes sense, and matches my expectations;
but I do not feel it is a particular sexy or compelling approach.

It seems like they hired the same ad company that used to
advise IBM which used to make excellent machines, and
even better accessories (their old style keyboards are legendary)
but their marketing team dropped the ball with dull, and unimaginative
advertising.

I emailed the sales team, but the reply was uninspiring.  They
merely explained how ignorant I am for not understanding
how that graph image overlay shows how clean the inter-IF
signal is...  I wonder how many other hams understood what
that was supposed to convey.

Great stuff.  Lack luster ads.   I sure hope they are listening.