[TenTec] Corsair ,help with cw filter!

Duane - N9DG n9dg at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 17:07:46 PST 2009

If you put the 217 in the slot on the PBT board it will not work. The 217 is a 9 MHz IF filter, the PBT board of the Corsairs use the 28# series of filters (6 MHz) not the 21# series..

You could get away with the 217 in the first IF filter slot (the one not on the PBT board) but that will make the radio not usable for SSB,

Duane
N9DG