[TenTec] Ten-tec Triton IV (540 restoration)

Andrew Moore andrew.nv1b at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 09:25:59 PDT 2009

Ten-Tec still sells dial string kits (for about $3, I think) -- and
isntructions are readily available -- can't remember if Ten-Tec
includes them with the kit or if you consult the 540 manual -- or
both... I think I have them if you need them, as my own 540 basket
case awaits dial string survery.

--Andrew, NV1B, CFO 963
..