[TenTec] WTB: 302R Remote Tuning Pod for Omni VII

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Sun Oct 18 13:25:01 PDT 2009

Can you put the newer knob on the older device?
I thought the drag adjustment was built into the
knob, itself, and - if so - it would add that functionality
to the older device, even if the older device's knob
does not do it.

While it is cool your software accomodates this ... it
cannot change the "feel" of the knob, and that is
rather important to some of us who may have different
sensibilities and (especially as we grow older) differences
in our manual dexterity.