[TenTec] TT 234

N4PY2 n4py2 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 26 14:24:25 PDT 2009

Just plugging a mic into the 234 and supplying 13.8 volts to the back phono
connector of the 234 should cause blinking of the red LED when speaking into
the mic.  If you don't see any blinking when oyu speak into the mic with the
gain set to full, something is wrong with the 234.  I use a 234 all the
time.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Mountain Dr
Hays, NC 28635