[TenTec] Omni A-D Series B project Con't

Tim Long tlong8 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 1 07:08:34 PDT 2010

Don't use anything that will attack the plating on the switch contacts
and don't do anything that will spread the fingers so that they no
longer make contact.  Can you see the fingers separate slightly when the
wiper goes between them?  Does the switch look dirty?  Is the oscillator
working for those bands?  Yes, the counter will display the offset in
the AUX position.
73, Tim, W2UI