[TenTec] Omni-D (Ser B) - Popping on some 10m bands

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Tue Apr 6 11:33:23 PDT 2010

That's usually how oscillating RF stages are detected. Such oscillation
often does affect operation by mixing in out of band signals and noise
to obscure signals on the desired band. The question that needs to be
answered is whether its still oscillating when tuned for 29 MHz instead
of way off where you find it oscillating.

73, Jerry, K0CQ