[TenTec] Omni-D (Ser B) - Popping on some 10m bands

W8BVH w8bvh at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 6 12:58:21 PDT 2010

Greetings to the net:
I have a stock Corsair II that has been idle for about 4 months due to some
family health issues. I turned it on yesterday and found the display only
reads 9.0000 or 91.0000 no matter what band you select. I know that there
was a discussion about this some time ago but was unable to find the answer
in the archives. Can someone give me a hint?? I opened the top and removed
the filters and lossened up the screws on all of the boards that I could
reach from the top and re-tightened them. I removed all of the plugs on the
boards, one at a time, and re-seated them. All to no avail. Thanks to all in
advance for your patience and the bandwidth. Oh, I'm using the 961 power
supply.
Best regards,
Ralph Howes
W8BVH