[TenTec] Buying on EBay

Duane Calvin ac5aa1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 16:32:10 PDT 2010

Ebay is not "PayPal only", as you state.  You can specify the options you
want for payment including personal check, money order, etc.  I have used
PayPal practically since its inception and have yet to have a problem with
it.

	73, Duane (the admin is going to shut this thread off soon!)

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com