[TenTec] Buying on EBay

David Cuttler davidcuttler at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 17:01:21 PDT 2010

I have purchased and sold lots of stuff on ebay I have never had any problems.
As for PayPal, it's great. I would rather use pay pal, than give my credit card information to a stranger. I use it all the time. Heck I just purchased two Scaf filter kits today with PaypaI I have no idea why hams are so against Paypal, it works very well. When I want to sell something on ebay, or qth.com, or any other site, I always insist on Paypal because I get the funds within seconds, and will know right away if the buyer is a flake! As for the buyer, using Paypal means the item is shipped quickly. No waiting for the mail, or making a trip to stand in line at the post office for a money order. This is today, not the dark ages.

Just my small rant!