[TenTec] Buying on EBay

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Sat Apr 24 17:33:47 PDT 2010

I also have good luck with PayPal, and love its convenience, but I know
of many true horror stories where they were just awful to deal with and
once it goes wrong, it seems to go very, very wrong.   So I appreciate
why some guys are reticent to use it.   I use PayPal with only one bank
account, for my play money, only, and keep a fairly low balance to
provide a modicum of safety in case something goes wrong.