[TenTec] Buying on EBay

Ray Sills raysills at comcast.net
Sat Apr 24 18:11:13 PDT 2010

Not all PayPal transactions have a fee.  If it's a person-to-person
transaction from a "funded" account (you have already transferred
money from a checking account to the PayPal account).  If you fund the
PayPal transaction from a debit or credit card, then there are
transaction fees: 2.9% plus 30¢.

I use the PayPal balance as a ham radio "cookie jar" to buy kits and
things like that.

73 de Ray
K2ULR/4