[TenTec] Jupiter 538 always on transmit

F8EHJ f8ehj at free.fr
Sun Aug 8 07:41:05 PDT 2010

Hello,

After a long time  without radio operating (about 6 months), I wished
to turn on my tansceiver Jupiter 538.
When I powered on, the TT jupiter is always transmiting on Ham radio
Band.
I test all modes, bands, it is like the PTT or CW key are pushed.
I performed a master reset (A CONTROL KEY PUSHED and POWER SWITCH
TURNED ON) and downloaded lastest firmware version (1.32) without
success.
I tested with schematic help the input signals CW KEY (from jack on
front panel) and PTT (from ACC1). They are no short circuited.

Did  anyone have  this problem ?

Best 73's

Herve F8EHJ