[TenTec] Jupiter 538 always on transmit

F8EHJ f8ehj at free.fr
Mon Aug 9 02:26:27 PDT 2010

Thanks for your reply,

I found the fault. I open the transceiver and verify voltage level on
U9 from DSP Board.
It seems to be CW_KEY_T bad signal level '0' instead level '1'.
I measured 1,35 v on input buffer. Datasheet shows a VIL max of +1,8v
typical.

I unplugged DSP board and verify diode, resistor. I think U9 is bad
or  solder under pin.

I must unsolder U9 and I will post news about repair.

73's
Herve F8EHJ