[TenTec] Possible Swap Jupiter for Omni VII/ Orion 565 ??

NZ8J nz8j at woh.rr.com
Mon Aug 9 03:54:19 PDT 2010

I recently purchased a used Ten Tec Jupiter 538 (it has an 2004 serial
number) and I am so pleased with it's operation that I would like to
have a few more features and try to work out a swap for an Omni VII/AT
or possibly an Orion 565/AT.

The Jupiter is a gray cabinet/green screen with the new chip in it
adding  the new CW  functions. It also has a Ten Tec tuner installed.
The condition is a 9.5, excellent condition, screen is perfect and it
works as new.

I would like to swap with someone who has a Omni VII/AT or Orion 565/AT
and who might want something a little simpler and cheaper in it's place
and recover some cash in the process.

I have the manual and power cord, I do not have the original box, but it
would be very well packed for shipment. It is from a non smoking
environment.

I also have the Ten Tec 706 Microphone and Ten Tec 1208 6 Meter
Transverter that can go with it if necessary.

If you have what I am looking for and would like to trade please email
off list to nz8j at woh.rr.com with details of your radio (year of
manufacture, options, etc) and how much difference you would require to
swap. It must also be from a non smoking environment.

I do not want to sell the Jupiter outright at this time.

Thanks for looking
Tim
NZ8J
nz8j at woh.rr.com