[TenTec] Headphones for ORION I?

Wes Attaway (N5WA) wesattaway at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 13 11:24:15 PDT 2010

Hoooray! Let's get back to headphones.

I use a pair of Koss Pro35A phones.  They are lightweight, inexpensive, and
I can get them to sit up fairly high on my ears so they work well with my
hearing aids.  The hearing aid factor adds another dimension to my
situation.

I'm sure they are not professional-grade headphones but they sound good and
haven't caused any problems that I am aware of.

1138 Waters Edge Circle - Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (office) - 318-393-3289 (cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics
-------------- EnCase Certified Examiner ---------------