[TenTec] was OT: Indoor Antenna: re B&W type terminated dipoles

Rick - NJ0IP / DJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Fri Dec 3 14:53:39 PST 2010

You're jumping to conclusions, Stuart.
I have a 65 ft. vertical for transmitting.
I was looking for a receive antenna for 160 and 80m.
(My Eagle already has the mod with the 2x Phono jacks so I can use a
separate RX ant.).

The Ewe looks interesting.
With a resistor, it has front to back.
Without the resistor it does not.
The resistor on the far end goes from the antenna to a ground stake.
I'm not wasting any power.

So, is this an RF ground or a DC ground?  Or both?
I don't know.
I'm just asking.

73
Rick