[TenTec] was OT: Indoor Antenna: re B&W type terminated dipoles

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Fri Dec 3 15:05:47 PST 2010

The low long wire is a Beverage and the termination is for RF. It works
down to DC as does the antenna though it looses its directivity when it
gets short in wavelengths. Overall its rotten at receiving so often
needs its own preamp, but its also more rotten at receiving noise from
other than its preferred direction.

73, Jerry, K0CQ