[TenTec] Replacment cw filter

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Tue Dec 14 09:26:22 PST 2010

Some years ago I developed a switchable cutoff frequency set of low pass
filters to go in the speaker line. The lowest cutoff was in the 400 -
500 Hz range. CW was erie with that lowest one in the circuit, really
single signal and NO receiver stage noise. Circuit is at:
http://www.geraldj.networkiowa.com/papers/speakerfilter.pdf these days.
Places that deal in sound systems still handle the line to voice coil
transformers that make using a single set of coils at many different
frequencies possible.

73, Jerry, K0CQ