[TenTec] Orion 2 output power

Mike Schatzberg wow_chf at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 7 13:45:16 PST 2010

Hello Steve: Check my website for information on setting your O2 power output. There is a picture on the site showing the board for adjustments. The PWR control is used to calibrate the on board average power meter. Make your calibration at full scale. 73 and Happy DXing, Mike W2AJI http://home.earthlink.net/%7Echerokeehillfarm/id2.html