[TenTec] Electric safety

Jim WA9YSD wa9ysd at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 17:06:32 PST 2010

Where I work we had to ware all cotton right down to underwear and socks.  Reason being some one got across some hot wires and was burned.  The clothing the guy was wearing was part cotton and part polyester.  The poly melted and caused problems with skin healing scaring the sort.  Our company lost the law suit.  As a result this is what they had us do.

We do not get any clothing compensation.  The cotton does not ware very well.

Stay on course, fight a good fight, and keep the faith.  Jim K9TF/WA9YSD