[TenTec] FS: Corsair II & External VFO

George E. Clark clageog at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 08:39:01 PST 2010

Corsair II with 500 Hz filter and external VFO.  $650 for the pair plus actual shipping cost.  Both are in good shape cosmetically and functionally.  Priority given to buyer who can pick up in Stow, MA.

The transceiver has two very minor issues-- (1) the lower right bar on some of the LED numbers in the frequency readout doesn't come on all the time.  I have operated fine with this for years because you can still tell what the numbers are.  If you want to correct this, it will require what I expect will be a relatively simple resolder.  (2) It is missing the shorting plug that goes on the tx in/out jack on the back of the rig, so I use a short stereo speaker cable instead, works fine.

George, W1XW

 http://people.fas.harvard.edu/~clark5