[TenTec] Restoring backlighting for the Delta II or Its Argo, brother???

Bob Towers mm0rkt at gmx.com
Thu Jan 14 07:38:57 PST 2010

I did it about 2 years ago and I sold my Argonaut II afterwards (I had too may HF rigs and had just built a K2). The panel in my Argonaut wasn't broken: I just thought it could have been improved with a new panel - which it was!

At the time I was in contact with Glowsafe in the UK and Paul Manning there, who developed an EL panel for the Argonaut. As far as I know he may still have some stock left.

73

Bob
MM0RKT