[TenTec] Omni VI+ the best and other great radios

Roger Rippy svtincup at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 05:33:43 PST 2010

After reading the comments regarding the Ten Tec Omni VI+ and other great TT radios, I cannot help but wonder what led to discontinued production of these readios and advent of newer models. There must still be a significant number of Hams who subscribe to the keep it simple logic (read=highest quality too); of course demands drives supply so those folks must be greatly outnumbered. I for one am actively looking for a good Omni VI or Corsair II; not that I really need another radio........but!  73s
W7RIP
Bozeman, Montana