[TenTec] Omni VI+ the best and other great radios

John Unger w4au at verizon.net
Thu Jan 21 06:40:05 PST 2010

One problem with the Omni VI, VI+, and some other out-of-production TenTec
radios is that key components may no longer be available for easy repairs.
For example, TenTec tech support told me it was not cost effective to
repair my Omni VI, option 3, because they no longer stocked the logic board
that is the 'heart' of that radio.

73 - John, W4AU