[TenTec] OMNI VII - DXLab Commander Issue Resolved

Henry, John jhenry at tentec.com
Wed Jul 21 06:16:46 PDT 2010

Hi Gary,

I wanted to thanks to you and Dave for working through this one.

Dave also pointed out a few items I can handle better in the OMNI-VII
CAT interface.
I've incorporated these, and also a resolution for a problem found by
Carl N4PY, and hopefully after a few days of beta testing I can
release a new OMNI-VII firmware to the public as well.

Great things happen when good Hams work together.

Now, back to work and onto "what's next"....

Best to all,
73, KI4JPL
John Henry
TenTec Engineering