[TenTec] need info on TT Titan III model 417 amp

John Molenda cdistflatfoot at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 20:03:38 PDT 2010

Hello All , I have a Ten tec titan III amp model 417.  I have a muffin fan I would like to use to dissipate heat inside the amp can anyone confirm that the air intake is on the right side ? If I force a little bit of air at the intake would that put the air in the blower or just inside the box.  how about using a nice flat heat sink on top of the amp ?  Just looking to add some cooling to the amp because of the  installation could be better It sits on a glass desk with about 2 feet of space on the right side and 6 inches on the left side and only 5 inches above the amp another glass table sits above the amp and gets pretty hot so I am wondering if the amp has enough ventilation .  any ideas will be greatly appreciated as I would like the amp and tubes to last for ever I just love this amp .  John kb2huk