[TenTec] What's Next?

JOHN ku3g at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 08:31:01 PDT 2010

Thank God for  John Henry

--- On Thu, 6/3/10, Henry, John <jhenry at tentec.com> wrote:

From: Henry, John <jhenry at tentec.com>
Subject: [TenTec] What's Next?
To: tentec at contesting.com
Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 10:50 AM

We will begin reviewing the current status of the Original Orion V1
and V2 firmware. Assessing open problems, customer requests, etc., and
developing a plan of attack. The goal is to resolve open issues and to
bring into the Orion firmware the enhancements and reliability that we
brought into the Orion 2 V2.043B firmware.

I do have a few beta testers lined up, and am always willing to take
in a few more. If you are interested, then send me an email at jhenry
at tentec.com. Whereas I would like to include everyone that asks, it
is cumbersome to handle a group larger than a handful.

If there are problems that you are aware of in the latest V1 and/or V2
codes for the Original Orion, please send them to me as well. Not
every problem will get resolved, but they will at least be reviewed.

Thanks,
John Henry
TenTec Engineering